Sunday, November 29, 2009

Simply Joy Sunday # 29

The things that made me happy this week. Check out Cool Zebras for other's joys.

1. Huge, crunchy fall leaves.

<Big Leaf


2. A hubby who cooks a mean turkey.

Carving


3. Really good food and leftovers enough to not to have to cook for days and days.

My Plate Overfloweth


4. Cats who roll around on the floor fishing for belly rubs.

Rub Mah Bella Wazzat


5. Three hours of exercise in the form of raking. (Who knew owning a house was such a good workout program?)

Bagging


6. Knocking out a triple batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough in under an hour with the help of my lovely hubby.

Destined to Be


7. Buying our Christmas lights at Target and seeing the ones already up in the neighborhood. (No, we didn't buy these, but I got such a kick out of them, that I took a picture anyways.)

Target I Love You

1 comment:

  1. Our crunchy fall leaves are long gone. BUT! No snow yet so that is nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...