Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 16/365--Network

I am attempting a 365 day photo project called "Around the House" for photos of the house and all things in it. Each day I take a photo of something and make a brief post here about the image.

So, the good news is that I have a charger! The bad news is that the charger doesn't, well, charge. Thank goodness I also took the opportunity to order a second battery for my camera and, even better, it came charged. (It also came in less time than expected, that seller is going to get an AWESOME review. They earned it.) So, the plan is to take pictures to my heart's content, then try to charge the new battery, just to make sure it isn't an issue with my old battery simply having died. As long as that isn't the case, I'm sending it back to the seller with a very unhappy note. >_<

In the meantime however, PHOTO!

16-365 Network


The couch is mostly torn apart. Turns out there are springs broken beyond the one we knew about. And these springs requires tools we just don't have. So, sadly, the couch will be headed off to the upholsterer's shop to get repaired and recovered. In the meantime we have a very deconstructionist piece of sculpture that doubles as an awesome kitty cave. (Well, if you ask the cats anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...